A good way to communicate ideas of how to stay positive and healthy whether through the food we eat or the physical activities we perform.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Aesclepius
Meeting Aesclepius wasn't much different than the other meditation exercises. The difference being Aesclepius represents inner peace and inner wisdom. I cuddled into my favorite chair and began to relax to what I love, the sound of the soothing ocean along with the tinkling of music in the background, I can take the tinkling of the music or leave it. While listening to voice describing Aesclepius and our ability to reach inner peace and wisdom of which is deep with in us gave me a positive and calming feeling that if I continue to utilize this form of relaxation and clearing my mind I too can be successful. I enjoyed thinking of someone I find inspiring to myself who may possess wisdom, love, compassion and imagining the white beam. I actually could feel a heaviness at the crown of my head. I tried to focus on the beam of light going into my throat, that seemed odd and I lost my concentration, I refocused and visualized the red beam of light to go from my wise person's heart and into my heart, this feeling did feel good and gave me a sense of energy and peace. Overall, I came away from this exercise with positive thinking, motivating me to embrace with more gusto my own inner positive qualities and inner peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment